Web Agenda Updated
- AIGUAMOLLS OF EMPORDÀ
- Protected park where you can enjoy its lagoons with vegetation and birds and go on some very easy excursions on foot or by bike .See website
- CAP ROIG BOTANICAL GARDEN (Palafrugell)
- Botanical garden where you can stroll among unique and well cared for plants. See web site
- MARIMURTRA BOTANICAL GARDEN (Blanes)
- Botanical garden where you can stroll among unique and well-kept plants .See web site
- DALÍ MUSEUM (FIGUERES)- See website
- DALÍ HOUSE-MUSEUM (PORTLLIGAT)-See web site
- CARMEN THYSSEN SPACE (SANT FELIU DE GUIXOLS)Museum that contains part of the collection of the Thyssen family (owners of museums such as the Thyssen in Madrid). See website
- RUINAS ROMANAS EMPÚRIES (L'ESCALA)Remains of the Roman city and Archaeological Museum of Catalonia. See website
- MUSEO DEL CINEMA (GIRONA) Museum dedicated to the art of cinema. See web site
- PARCART (CASSÀ DE LA SELVA) Open air museum with sculptures in the middle of a garden. See web site
- MUSEO DEL JUGUETE ( SANT FELIU DE GUIXOLS) Museum in a mansion with more than 3,500 pieces dedicated to toys. See web site
- MUSEO DEL JUGUETE DE CATALUNYA (FIGUERES) Museum with more than 20.000 pieces dedicated to toys. See web site
FESTIVAL CAP ROIG (CALELLA PALAFRUGELL)Festival with a multitude of concerts and shows with top level artists. It is located in a privileged setting. See programme. See web site
FESTIVAL PORTA FERRADA (SANT FELIU DE GUIXOLS)Festival with a multitude of concerts and shows with top level artists. See programme.See web site
- Half an hour away by car we find the city of Girona, with 100.000 inhabitants and capital of the province of Girona, with plenty of cultural, leisure and shopping options for one or two days, we recommend to spend a few hours in the Rambla and the old town. Here you will find the Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and many charming restaurants and shops. Nearby you will also find the emblematic Cathedral of Girona and the Onyar River with its bridges, the most famous being the Eiffel Bridge. In the centre and the Rambla you will find the shopping area with shops of most brands. For leisure, you will find theatres, cinemas and shopping centres.
- In an hour and a half by car we reach the centre of Barcelona, where we recommend using public transport as in any big city, mobility is complicated and parking is expensive. We recommend the Sarfa bus which costs about 17€ and takes about an hour and 45 minutes. See SARFA website.
- In Barcelona there are plenty of things to do and things to visit, enough to occupy a week, although in 1/2 days you can see the most characteristic places.
- PLATJA D'ARO
- One of the main day and nightlife towns on the Costa Brava. You will find restaurants, shops, bars, discotheques... PALAMÓS
- Coastal town with restaurants and a quieter, more family-oriented character.